Prefabricated Steel Building
Prefabricated Steel Building can accommodate to many different types and sizes of prefab metal buildings , can easily and efficiently construct barns, airplane hangers, garages, sheds, office buildings, storage facilities, warehouses and even churches.
Prefabricated steel building cost less mostly because the main sections are manufactured and then shipped to the construction location. By engineering these buildings in a factory, there are no costly delays due to weather and back-ordered materials. The state-of-the-art assembly-line manufacturing, purchase of materials in bulk and pre-assembly in the factory also assures higher quality control. The metal framing materials in prefab buildings are made with extremely strict specifications to be stronger and lighter.
Prefabricated steel building is reduced construction time. The buildings are measured and designed at the factory. Once selected and ordered, the building requires no further construction.
Additional benefits include a choice of sizes and protection against weather changes.
The Advantages of Prefabricated Steel Building as follows
1. Features: fast and flexible to assemble, secure and safe, thermal and noise insulation, water proof and fire prevention;
2. Cost-effective: Fast and easy installation greatly shorten the construction time which reduce the costs;
3. Durability: The whole structrure is easy in maintenance, which can be used for more than 50 years.
4. Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leaks and water seepage. Meanwhile, it’s also in line with the national level of fire prevention.
5. Carrying capacity: can resists the impact of strong wind and seismic performance and bears heavy snow loads.
1. Main Structure: Q345B Welded H Section Beam;
2. Purlin: C Section Channel or Z Section Channel;
3. Roof Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Color Coated Galvanized Sheet
4. Wall Cladding: 0.5mm/0.6mm Corrugated Steel Sheet;
5. Tie Rod: Circular Steel Tube;
6. Brace: Round Bar;
7. Column Cross Bracing and Roof Bracing: Angle Steel or Steel Rod;
8. Fly Brace: Angle Steel;
9. Wrapping Cover: Color Steel Sheet;
10.Roof Gutter: Color Steel Sheet;
11.Rainspout: PVC Pipe;
12.Door: Aluminum Roller up door ,Sliding Sandwich Panel Door ;
13.Windows: PVC/Plastic Steel/Aluminum Alloy Window;
14.Connecting: High Strength Bolts 10.9S